Toronto born basketball champion, Tamara Tatham embodies passion, drive and athleticism. In preparation for the 2015 Pan American Games and the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, she knew it was necessary to brand herself in order to garner media attention upon her arrival back to Toronto as well as expand her growing empire.
- Biography Construction + Website Content + Media Kit
- Platform Development: Website & Social Media
- Build community partnerships
- Story angle strategizing for media pitching
- Introduction to key media figures and ongoing relations
Landed Contract OpportunitiesLanded contract as a fitness video blogger for Everything Girls Love (@everythinggl +115K online followers)
Garnered publicity for her teams’ 2015 Pan AM Games Women’s Basketball Gold medal win with outlets such as: byblacks.com, Brampton Guardian newspaper and secured the front cover and feature story for SHARE newspaper.
Co-writing a book
Co-writing her first book with fellow Olympian sister, Alisha Tatham